Superordinate control systems RENNERcontrol Touch and RENNERconnect
RENNERcontrol Touch is a base load change over in a wall mounting box with web visualization and touchscreen. It is available in different versions.
- Web server with base load change over and 7“ touchscreen.
- Visualization and monitoring of compressors via network and at site.
- BLCO for up to 4 compressors.
- Visualization and monitoring via network and display of the data in a web browser.
- Easy to retrofit.
- Visualization of compressors.
- Enhanced fault and maintenance management.
- Analysis of dew point and flow sensors.
- Digital inputs / outputs can be expanded via additional module.
Features and functions
- A ball valve can be controlled by a timer and the net pressure or manually.
- The signal pillar indicates operational status, maintenance, warnings and faults.
- The room ventilation can be controlled depending on the room temperature.
- Fault messages from all add-ons such as dryers, filters, condensate drains etc. can be recorded and forwarded as potential-free contacts via optional fieldbuses and e-mail.
- Automatic e-mail dispatch to multiple e-mail addresses in case of errors, maintenance and warnings.
Webserver für die RENNERcontrol-Steuerung
The basic view shows the current network pressure, the current state of the compressors as well as date and time. Detailed information can be retrieved by directly selecting the respective data.
The current status is displayed, with information about the frequency converter value, the oil temperature and the pressure in the compressor view. The maintenance plan lists the components and the corresponding remaining running times. When a fault occurs, it is stored together with the date & time. By clicking on the temperature, you can see the oil temperature curve of all compressors in the network.
Timers for various functions: switching the compressors on / off, defining base load compressors, switching a digital output, using a second pressure band.
The status history makes it possible to follow the progress of the compressor states in a graphic. A differentiation is made between the following states: load with indication of the frequency converter value, idle, ready, off, fault and bus error.
Display of the processes: pressure, oil temperature of the compressors, analogue sensors, dew point and flow sensor (Modbus), temperature sensors.
E-mail dispatch (additional option): maintenance and fault on the compressor, fault on the defined digital input of the RENNERcontrol Touch, exceeding / falling below an adjustable pressure value. Use of an own mail server possible.
RENNERconnect with 7" touchscreen
Does your compressed air station work economically? RENNERconnect is a higher level, intelligent control system for optimal management and monitoring of your compressed air station. RENNERconnect contributes to efficiency and is highly reliable. Intelligent, air-demand based connection of the compressors provides not only a high energy savings potential, but also ensures increased operational reliability of your compressors.
Features of the RENNERconnect:
Regardless of the compressor type, up to 16 compressors can be controlled:
- RENNER compressors
- compressors of other manufacturers
- standard compressors with load and idle control
All compressors operate in a common, narrow pressure band, which means:
- all compressors are activated at the same switch on/off pressure
- pressure band can be reduced to a minimum
- high potential for energy savings, as pressure can be reduced maximally
- older compressor stations can be operated more economically
All compressors are connected via RS485-bus-system.
Connection to additional components:
RENNERconnect can connect to various additonal components in your compressor room and monitor them (e.g. dryer, drain, dew point sensor, flow sensor, additional pressure sensors).
DIN ISO 50001:
The control system can be used as energy management tool according to DIN ISO 50001 (section 4.6.1. monitoring, measurement, analysis). Contact us, we gladly provide you with information!
Extremely low switching frequency:
Extends the service life of all mechanical components of the compressors
Particularly low energy cost:
Due to constant calculation of air consumption which ensures an efficient use of compressor capacity
Advantages of the RENNERconnect
- compressors with RENNERtronic, RENNERtronic Plus, RENNERtronic Touch, RENNERtronic Plus Touch or RENNERlogic can be directly connected to RENNERconnect.
- compressors of other manufacturers can be connected by simply applying a compact connecting module.
- maximum energy savings (up to 40%) by avoiding expensive idle time and load / unload switching cycles, pressure optimization by 4 adjustable pressure bands and by reduction of maximum pressure.
- extends the service life of suction controls, air ends, contactors and motors! The service cost corresponds to the actual load times.
- RENNERconnect matches the use of the compressors automatically with the demand for compressed air in order to generate just the right amount needed for production.
Webserver for the RENNERconnect control system
- In control of your compressed air station – always and everywhere
- webserver is part of every RENNERconnect control system
- all current measurements are displayed on webserver
- up to date online analysis of the operation of the compressors and other equipment
- statistical analysis of all parameters in daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- compressors and equipment can be set and parameterized via webserver
- optionally: automatic forwarding of daily reports
- calculation of service dates in accordance with operating hours of compressor
- remote control of pressure profiles, sequences and timer via webserver
Main view: View of all connected compressors and sensors
With the integrated panel designer, you can create a professional image of your station.
A clear overall diagram shows at a glance the pressure profile, flow rate as well as the operating times of the compressor.
An integrated service and alarm management will be provided by the option „Webserver Plus“:
- sending eMails in case of faults, warnings, and maintenance
- message, if limit values of pressure, dew point, and temperature are exceeded fall below minimum