The oil-free SCROLLline multiple systems are predestined for maximum flexibility, high free air delivery rates, quiet and a low vibration level. When compressed air requirements fluctuate significantly or for applications requiring capacity reserves as additional safety. The units are available with two, three or four independently operating compressor units, which are optimally matched to each other thanks to the integrated base load change circuit.
Depending on requirements, only the required compressors are in operation, which reduces energy consumption to a minimum. There are no idle times. The air is compressed contact-free, extremely durable and reliable by means of a fixed and an eccentrically rotating spiral element. This economical and innovative system guarantees reliable and low-wear operation. A low sound pressure level of about 58 dB(A) is achieved with the SuperSilent housing. The systems are equipped with a base load change circuit via RENNERtronic Plus.
Motor power: 7.5 – 30.0 kW
Free air delivery: 720 – 3.560 l/min
Operating pressure: 8 and 10 bar
Wide performance range and safety capacities due to redundancies
- High-quality, pure compressed air quality due to 100% oil-free compression process
- Maximum efficiency and monitoring via the electronic RENNERtronic Plus control system
- Very quiet thanks to the SuperSilent housing and insulation
- Versatile application options as the compressors work in short-term and continuous operation
- Economical thanks to fully automatic start-stop operation
- Uniform, low-pulsation compressed air flow due to infinitely variable compression via spiral elements
- Operational reliability thanks to a large aftercooler
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Reliable and low-maintenance thanks to high-quality materials and design solutions
- Easy to maintain and control thanks to removable side doors and easily accessible, internal components
- User-friendly due to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Quick installation – ready-to-connect delivery incl. electric cable and ball valve with air-side connection
The RENNER secret of success: Partnership, service-oriented, reliable and short lead times
Innovative strength and high quality standards, coupled with a consistent focus on customer needs and a good price/performance ratio – this is the key to RENNER's success. Once you have purchased a RENNER compressor, you can be rest assure that you will receive a compact, robust, reliable and energy-efficient product specially tailored to your needs. In addition, you can take advantage of a servicing network of well-trained partners worldwide. This not only applies to our area of expertise, screw compressors, but also to piston compressors and oil-free compressed air – made in Germany.
Energy efficiency: a matter of course for RENNER compressors
Whether frequency-controlled, with refrigeration dryer, mounted on a compressed air tank or as a complete compressed air station: energy efficiency is a matter of course at RENNER. All series work extremely cost-efficient.
RENNER has more than 6,000 customizable compressor models on offer. From the pressure level to the energy consumption – we adapt your compressor exactly to your needs.
We are the specialists for compressed air
Quality Made in Germany – that's RENNER! In 1994 Annette and Bernt Renner founded the company in Güglingen, Baden-Württemberg. What started out as a garage with three employees has since developed into an international company with over 160 employees.
RENNER compressors are manufactured with the most modern production processes in every size and finish. From small mobile piston compressors to large SCROLL and screw compressors for industrial installations – compressors from Güglingen are represented all worldwide. RENNER is since 2006 certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.