SCROLL SL-I series
The RENNER air-cooled SCROLLline compressors are the economical choice for applications where oil-free compressed air quality is required.
The SL-I series are high efficient compressor units due to a rigid and a contactless rotating spiral compression element, combined with the use of high-quality materials, this guarantees safe and long-lasting operation and ensures a low-pulsation compressed air flow.
The belt driven compressors are ideally suited for both short-term and continuous operation. They impress with their compact design, smooth running and high reliability.
The standard features of the SL-I series are: pressure-switch and motor protection. From a motor power of 5.5 kW, a star-delta-starter is integrated as standard. Optional features for all single unit compressors: air receiver and/or refrigeration dryer, electronic controls RENNERtronic or RENNERtronic Plus.
Motor power: 1.5 – 7.5 kW
Free air delivery: 160 – 890 l/min
Operating pressure: 8 and 10 bar
- High-quality, pure compressed air quality due to 100% oil-free compression process
- Versatile application options as the compressors work in short-term and continuous operation
- Economical thanks to fully automatic start-stop operation
- Uniform, low-pulsation compressed air flow due to infinitely variable compression via spiral elements
- Operational reliability thanks to a large aftercooler
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Reliable and low-maintenance thanks to high-quality materials and design solutions
- Easy to maintain and control thanks to removable side doors and easily accessible, internal components
- User-friendly due to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Quick installation – ready-to-connect delivery incl. electric cable and ball valve with air-side connection