RSW series (direct drive)
RENNER RSW/RSWF compressors provide 100% pure, clean air that meets the ISO 8573-1 “CLASS 0” (2010) standard. This guarantees zero risk of contamination and unsafe products.
The utility patent-protected, direct-driven compressors use water for sealing and lubrication. The water draws the compression
heat from the compressor and permanently supplies the water-injected friction bearings. Due to the integrated water treatment, the circulation water always has a very high quality and there are no limescale deposits. The compressors are available as both air and water cooled versions.
The low operating temperature of the water-injected air ends has an extremely positive effect on energy, maintenance and operating costs. The low speeds mean that the units are also extremely quiet.
In addition to the standard version, the RSWF series of water-injected compressors with variable speed control is available for economical operation with highly fluctuating compressed air requirements.
Both variants are equipped as standard with the RENNERtronic Plus control and the efficient IE3 energy-saving motor.
Motor power: 18.5 – 120 kW
Free air delivery: 1.55 – 20.60 m³/min
Operating pressure: 6 | 8 | 10 | 13 bar
- High energy efficiency due to design features, components and equipment options such as variable speed control and heat recovery
- High-quality tested compressed air quality due to 100% oil-free production with quality certificate from an independent institute
- Quiet thanks to low speeds
- Uniform, low-pulsation compressed air flow due to infinitely variable compression in the screw air end
- Low operating and maintenance costs thanks to lower temperature progression
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Consistently high water quality in the circuit due to integrated water treatment
- User-friendly due to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Easy to maintain and control thanks to removable side doors and easily accessible maintenance areas
- Enhanced safety – 2-year full warranty
The RENNER secret of success: Partnership, service-oriented, reliable and short lead times
Innovative strength and high quality standards, coupled with a consistent focus on customer needs and a good price/performance ratio – this is the key to RENNER's success. Once you have purchased a RENNER compressor, you can be rest assure that you will receive a compact, robust, reliable and energy-efficient product specially tailored to your needs. In addition, you can take advantage of a servicing network of well-trained partners worldwide. This not only applies to our area of expertise, screw compressors, but also to piston compressors and oil-free compressed air – made in Germany.
Energy efficiency: a matter of course for RENNER compressors
Whether frequency-controlled, with refrigeration dryer, mounted on a compressed air tank or as a complete compressed air station: energy efficiency is a matter of course at RENNER. All series work extremely cost-efficient.
RENNER has more than 6,000 customizable compressor models on offer. From the pressure level to the energy consumption – we adapt your compressor exactly to your needs.
We are the specialists for compressed air
Quality Made in Germany – that's RENNER! In 1994 Annette and Bernt Renner founded the company in Güglingen, Baden-Württemberg. What started out as a garage with three employees has since developed into an international company with over 160 employees.
RENNER compressors are manufactured with the most modern production processes in every size and finish. From small mobile piston compressors to large SCROLL and screw compressors for industrial installations – compressors from Güglingen are represented all worldwide. RENNER is since 2006 certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.