RS-M booster series (belt drive)
The belt driven boosters screw compressors of the RS-M series are the right choice for short-term or permanently high demand for compressed air and operating pressure within a system. The RS-M boosters are essential for optimized high pressure system operation up to 40 bar.
RENNER screw boosters are ideal for applications such as PET bottle blowing production for example, where compressed air is required at a higher pressure. These machines are perfectly matched for use with RENNER RS or RS-PRO series.
The powerful, maintenance-friendly and compact screw compressors deliver pulsation-free compressed air even in continuous operation and are designed for industrial use. The full-load idle intermittent running control enables fast adjustment of pressure and flow rate to operating requirements.
The screw element with integrated oil thermo valve is compact and wear-free, accessible maintenance areas and 3-point belt tensioner which reduce the cost of maintenance to a minimum. In addition, the devices impress with their low noise level and vibration-free operation.
The standard control is RENNERtronic Touch. Optionally, we offer RENNERtronic Plus Touch control, and all devices are also available with variable speed control.
Motor power: 18.5 – 45.0 kW
Free air delivery: 2.0 – 10.5 m³/min
Operating power RS-M / RS-MF: 25 – 40 bar
- Pulsation-free compressed air, even in continuous operation – high-performance screw compressor
- Fast and flexible adaptation to operating requirements thanks to full-load idle intermittent control
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Low noise and low vibration operation thanks to effective sound insulation and design
- Low service costs thanks to easily accessible maintenance areas and wear-free compressor element
- User-friendly to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Simple belt tension due to 3-point tension with tensioning arm
- Versatile application options thanks to food-grade and biodegradable oils
- Reduction of energy costs – through optimal heat recovery options
- Enhanced safety – 2-year full warranty