RS-H series (belt drive)
The compact and maintenance-friendly screw compressors of this series are the optimal solution when an operating pressure of up to 20 bar is required.
Due to the powerful, single-stage compressor unit, no additional primary pressure compressor is required. An additional aftercooler ensures the necessary operational reliability and good air quality, even for industrial use in continuous operation.
Thanks to the compact design, easily accessible operating and maintenance elements and the automatic belt tension via a motor rocker, the compressors are extremely easy to operate and maintain in a small space. The standard control is RENNERtronic. Optionally, we offer RENNERtronic Plus control.
In addition to the standard version, versions with a refrigeration dryer and/or variable speed control are also available.
Motor power: 11.0 + 15.0 kW
Free air delivery: 0.27 – 1.32 m³/min
Operating pressure RS-H / RSF-H: 18 and 20 bar
- Powerful and economical – operating pressure up to 20 bar without additional primary pressure compressor
- Low space requirement due to compact design
Excellent air quality and operational reliability thanks to a highly efficient cooling system with aftercooler
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to easily removable doors and easily accessible maintenance areas
- User-friendly to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Automatic belt tensioning via motor rocker
- Enhanced safety – 2-year full warranty