RS-B range (belt drive)
These oil-injected screw compressors with belt drive are the high-performance solution for small and medium compressed air requirements.
Due to their compact design, the easily accessible maintenance areas and the clearly arranged, functional operating panel, the RS-B screw compressors are extremely user-friendly and can be optimally used even in confined spaces.
With thermostatic oil control, the optimal operating temperature is reached very quickly. The intensive cooling combined with an effective aftercooler ensures operational reliability and excellent air quality.
The RS-B series is designed for industrial applications - also meant for continuous operation - the series with its variants and options offers a wide range of solutions for many applications. The RENNERlogic controller is integrated as standard.
Optional extras: RENNERtronic or RENNERtronic Plus electronic control.
Motor power: 2.2 – 11.0 kW
Free air delivery: 0.27 – 1.57 m³/min
Operating pressure: 7.5 and 10 bar
- Powerful and economical with compact air end as a built-in module
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Excellent air quality and operational reliability thanks to a highly efficient cooling system
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to easily removable doors and easily accessible maintenance components
- High quality standard with standard components "Made in Germany“
- User-friendly due to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Enhanced safety – 2-year full warranty