RS series (belt drive)
The ability to offer compressed air at various pressures makes the RENNER RS series to be one of the most reliable energy sources available. The oil-injected, belt-driven RS screw compressors with reliable and durable 3-point tension are designed for medium to high compressed air requirements.
Their compact and maintenance-friendly design, clearly arranged operating elements, as well as effective soundproofing enable user-friendly, low noise and low vibration operation. Optimal operating temperature is achieved very quickly by thermostatic oil regulation.
All compressors up to 45.0 kW are equipped with the RENNERlogic control, from 55.0 kW with RENNERtronic Touch control as standard. Optionally, the RENNERtronic Plus Touch control is available. With a wide range of further options and variants, e.g. attached refrigeration dryer, frequency control or heat recovery, the RS series offers solutions for almost every requirement.
Motor power: 18.5 – 30.0 and 55.0 – 110 kW
Free air delivery: 0.98 – 19.72 m³/min
Operating pressure RS: 7.5 | 10 | 13 | 15 bar
Operating pressure RSF: 6 – 10 | 13 | 15 bar
- Long service life and easy maintenance due to 3-point tension with tensioning arm
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Excellent air quality and operational reliability thanks to a highly efficient cooling system
- Optimal operating temperature is reached very quickly through thermostatic oil control
- Low noise and low vibration operation thanks to effective sound insulation and design
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to easily removable doors and easily accessible maintenance components
- High quality standard with standard components "Made in Germany“
- User-friendly to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Enhanced safety – 2-year full warranty