These robust belt-driven piston compressors of this series are designed for medium to high compressed air requirements in industry and trade. All compressors are equipped with Condor pressure-switch incl. hour meter, mounted on a durable galvanized compressed air receiver, manufactured according to AD2000 directives, and are available in various versions.
RIKO mobile compressors
These extremely flexible, belt-driven RENNER compressors can be easily and quickly transformed into a stationary unit by replacing the wheels with the supplied metal bumper set.
Stationary compressors with horizontal or vertical receiver
RENNER RIKO stationary compressors with different air receiver sizes and variants are available for your varied compressed air requirement. The RIKO series has a large variety of models with a short lead time and extensive compressed air receiver and equipment options.
RENNER soundproofed auxiliary compressors for craft and industrial application equipped with a Condor pressure-switch incl. hour meter. The belt-driven REKO back-up compressors are particularly ideal for the expansion of existing compressed air systems with small to medium compressed air requirements.
Motor power: 4.0 – 5.5 kW
Free air delivery: 500 – 740 l/min
Operating pressure: 10 + 15 bar
- Durable and low-wear due to galvanized air receivers, robust design and low speeds
- Maintenance-friendly design with easily accessible condensate drain valve
- Quiet thanks to low speeds
- Safety as standard – air receivers manufactured according to AD2000 directives, adjusted pressure switch and safety valve mounted ready for operation
- Generous intercoolers and aftercoolers: An efficient cooling air system ensures that the compressed air enters the compressed air receiver at a low temperature.
- User-friendly due to fully automatic control via pressure switch with motor circuit breaker and pressure relief valve or, from 5.5 kW, with solenoid relief valve and star-delta-starter
- Exact recording of operating time and maintenance intervals due to integrated hour meter
… additional advantages of mobile compressors
- Flexibly adaptable by simple conversion from mobile to stationary design
… additional advantages of stationary compressors
- Large variety of versions and fast delivery times thanks to modular design
… additional advantages of auxiliary compressors
- Very quiet thanks to standard sound insulation box
- Flexible application due to wide performance range and equipment
The RENNER secret of success: Partnership, service-oriented, reliable and short lead times
Innovative strength and high quality standards, coupled with a consistent focus on customer needs and a good price/performance ratio – this is the key to RENNER's success. Once you have purchased a RENNER compressor, you can be rest assure that you will receive a compact, robust, reliable and energy-efficient product specially tailored to your needs. In addition, you can take advantage of a servicing network of well-trained partners worldwide. This not only applies to our area of expertise, screw compressors, but also to piston compressors and oil-free compressed air – made in Germany.
Energy efficiency: a matter of course for RENNER compressors
Whether frequency-controlled, with refrigeration dryer, mounted on a compressed air tank or as a complete compressed air station: energy efficiency is a matter of course at RENNER. All series work extremely cost-efficient.
RENNER has more than 6,000 customizable compressor models on offer. From the pressure level to the energy consumption – we adapt your compressor exactly to your needs.
We are the specialists for compressed air
Quality Made in Germany – that's RENNER! In 1994 Annette and Bernt Renner founded the company in Güglingen, Baden-Württemberg. What started out as a garage with three employees has since developed into an international company with over 160 employees.
RENNER compressors are manufactured with the most modern production processes in every size and finish. From small mobile piston compressors to large SCROLL and screw compressors for industrial installations – compressors from Güglingen are represented all worldwide. RENNER is since 2006 certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.