Pressure maintaining system RDHS ½ – 3
The devices and components of compressed air treatment within the compressed air network are designed for load operation and the corresponding flow rates. If the pressure within the system is missing – e.g. at unload or after breaks in operation – the proper functioning of these components and thus the required compressed air quality cannot be guaranteed. In addition, when the compressors are started up, there is a risk of overloading these components due to the lack of resistance.
The electronically controlled RDHS pressure-maintaining system ensures that compressors that start up again quickly work against the specified network pressure in the area of compressed air treatment. This ensures an optimally functioning treatment system right from the start due to immediately correct flow rates. The system is designed for operation with 230 Volt alternating current.
Connections: G½ – G3 inch
Max. pressure: 10 bar
- Functioning treatment system thanks to correct flow rates when the compressors are restarted
- Operational reliability due to protection against impermissible flows and overloading
- Gentle pressure build-up due to electronic control
- User friendly – easy configuration and manual override in case of emergency
- Fast installation thanks to existing range with different connector widths