Adsorption dryer RUP 0005 – 0100 Superplus
The cold-regenerating adsorption dryers of the RUP series are a comprehensive air treatment system with integrated pre- and after-filter as well as an automatic condensate drain. All mechanical and electronic components are integrated in a unique and compact multifunction block. This allows easy maintenance in a small space.
Convenient desiccant cartridges simplify storage, transport and replacement. Fixing the desiccant in the cartridges ensures long service life by preventing swirling and minimizing desiccant abrasion.
Optimum replacement intervals for filters and desiccant cartridges are shown in the text display. The electronic control also enables coupling with the compressor to save regeneration air and offers numerous other options for monitoring and optimizing the operation of the system.
Pressure dew point: up to -70°C
Volume flow: 5 – 100 m³/h
Connections: G½ – G1 inch
- Quick and easy commissioning – complete turnkey system with coordinated components
- High-quality compressed air due to integrated pre- and afterfilter as well as automatic steam trap
- Low space requirement due to compact build
- Long service life and easy desiccant handling due to desiccant cartridges
- Easy to maintain thanks to compact multifunction block with all moving parts and electronic components, simple desiccant exchange and display of change intervals
- High economic efficiency and operational reliability due to display of optimal replacement intervals for filters and desiccant cartridges
- Saving of regeneration air thanks to possible coupling with compressor and intermittent operation as well as load-dependent control
- Reduction in operating costs by adapting the adsorption times to the actual water input
- Seamless monitoring of dryer functions and operating pressure thanks to sensor-controlled monitoring of the regeneration air flow
- Control displays in plain text in the text display
- Simple transmission of warning and maintenance messages via info channel interface
The RENNER secret of success: Partnership, service-oriented, reliable and short lead times
Innovative strength and high quality standards, coupled with a consistent focus on customer needs and a good price/performance ratio – this is the key to RENNER's success. Once you have purchased a RENNER compressor, you can be rest assure that you will receive a compact, robust, reliable and energy-efficient product specially tailored to your needs. In addition, you can take advantage of a servicing network of well-trained partners worldwide. This not only applies to our area of expertise, screw compressors, but also to piston compressors and oil-free compressed air – made in Germany.
Energy efficiency: a matter of course for RENNER compressors
Whether frequency-controlled, with refrigeration dryer, mounted on a compressed air tank or as a complete compressed air station: energy efficiency is a matter of course at RENNER. All series work extremely cost-efficient.
RENNER has more than 6,000 customizable compressor models on offer. From the pressure level to the energy consumption – we adapt your compressor exactly to your needs.
We are the specialists for compressed air
Quality Made in Germany – that's RENNER! In 1994 Annette and Bernt Renner founded the company in Güglingen, Baden-Württemberg. What started out as a garage with three employees has since developed into an international company with over 160 employees.
RENNER compressors are manufactured with the most modern production processes in every size and finish. From small mobile piston compressors to large SCROLL and screw compressors for industrial installations – compressors from Güglingen are represented all worldwide. RENNER is since 2006 certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.