Adsorption dryer RUP 0005 – 0100 Superplus
The cold-regenerating adsorption dryers of the RUP series are a comprehensive air treatment system with integrated pre- and after-filter as well as an automatic condensate drain. All mechanical and electronic components are integrated in a unique and compact multifunction block. This allows easy maintenance in a small space.
Convenient desiccant cartridges simplify storage, transport and replacement. Fixing the desiccant in the cartridges ensures long service life by preventing swirling and minimizing desiccant abrasion.
Optimum replacement intervals for filters and desiccant cartridges are shown in the text display. The electronic control also enables coupling with the compressor to save regeneration air and offers numerous other options for monitoring and optimizing the operation of the system.
Pressure dew point: up to -70°C
Volume flow: 5 – 100 m³/h
Connections: G½ – G1 inch
- Quick and easy commissioning – complete turnkey system with coordinated components
- High-quality compressed air due to integrated pre- and afterfilter as well as automatic steam trap
- Low space requirement due to compact build
- Long service life and easy desiccant handling due to desiccant cartridges
- Easy to maintain thanks to compact multifunction block with all moving parts and electronic components, simple desiccant exchange and display of change intervals
- High economic efficiency and operational reliability due to display of optimal replacement intervals for filters and desiccant cartridges
- Saving of regeneration air thanks to possible coupling with compressor and intermittent operation as well as load-dependent control
- Reduction in operating costs by adapting the adsorption times to the actual water input
- Seamless monitoring of dryer functions and operating pressure thanks to sensor-controlled monitoring of the regeneration air flow
- Control displays in plain text in the text display
- Simple transmission of warning and maintenance messages via info channel interface