The RENNER air-cooled SCROLLline compressors are the economical choice for applications where oil-free compressed air quality is required. The SL-I series are high efficient compressor units due to a rigid and a contactless rotating spiral compression element, combined with the use of high-quality materials, this guarantees safe and long-lasting operation and ensures a low-pulsation compressed air flow.
The belt driven compressors are ideally suited for both short-term and continuous operation. They impress with their compact design, smooth running and high reliability. The standard futures of the SL-I series are: pressure switch, motor circuit breaker and sound insulation. From a rated output of 5.5 kW, a star-delta circuit is integrated as standard. Optional futures for all single units compressors: air receiver and/or refrigeration dryer, RENNERtronic or RENNERtronic Plus electronic controls.
Motor power: 1.5 – 7.5 kW
Free air delivery: 160 – 890 l/min
Operating power: 8 and 10 bar
- High-quality, pure compressed air quality due to 100% oil-free compression process
- Very quiet thanks to the SuperSilent housing and insulation
- Versatile application options as the compressors work in short-term and continuous operation
- Economical thanks to fully automatic start-stop operation
- Uniform, low-pulsation compressed air flow due to infinitely variable compression via spiral elements
- Operational reliability thanks to a large aftercooler
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Reliable and low-maintenance thanks to high-quality materials and design solutions
- Easy to maintain and control thanks to removable side doors and easily accessible, internal components
- User-friendly due to functional and clearly arranged instrumentation panel
- Quick installation – ready-to-connect delivery incl. electric cable and ball valve with air-side connection
The RENNER secret of success: Partnership, service-oriented, reliable and short lead times
Innovative strength and high quality standards, coupled with a consistent focus on customer needs and a good price/performance ratio – this is the key to RENNER's success. Once you have purchased a RENNER compressor, you can be rest assure that you will receive a compact, robust, reliable and energy-efficient product specially tailored to your needs. In addition, you can take advantage of a servicing network of well-trained partners worldwide. This not only applies to our area of expertise, screw compressors, but also to piston compressors and oil-free compressed air – made in Germany.
Energy efficiency: a matter of course for RENNER compressors
Whether frequency-controlled, with refrigeration dryer, mounted on a compressed air tank or as a complete compressed air station: energy efficiency is a matter of course at RENNER. All series work extremely cost-efficient.
RENNER has more than 6,000 customizable compressor models on offer. From the pressure level to the energy consumption – we adapt your compressor exactly to your needs.
We are the specialists for compressed air
Quality Made in Germany – that's RENNER! In 1994 Annette and Bernt Renner founded the company in Güglingen, Baden-Württemberg. What started out as a garage with three employees has since developed into an international company with over 160 employees.
RENNER compressors are manufactured with the most modern production processes in every size and finish. From small mobile piston compressors to large SCROLL and screw compressors for industrial installations – compressors from Güglingen are represented all worldwide. RENNER is since 2006 certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.