RIK / RIK-H range
These high-performance stationary piston compressors with horizontal compressed air receivers are designed for medium to high compressed air requirements in the industrial sector.
The robust, powder-coated air receivers are manufactured according to the AD2000 directives. The supplied metal bumper set ensures secure positioning. High-quality, robust construction and the low belt drive speeds ensure low-wear operation and a low noise level. The integrated aftercooler ensures high operational reliability and excellent air quality.
The Condor pressure-switch with motor protection switch and pressure relief valve or a solenoid relief valve and star-delta-starter ensure safe operation and fully automatic control. An optional sound insulation box with time-controlled fan is available for extremely noise-sensitive areas.
Motor power: 5.5 – 11.0 kW
Free air delivery: 700 – 1,480 l/min
Operating pressure: 10 + 15 bar
- Durable and low-wear due to robust design and low speeds
- Maintenance-friendly design with easily accessible components
- Quiet thanks to low speeds
- Safety as standard – thanks manufactured according to AD2000 directives, adjusted pressure switch and safety valve mounted ready for operation
- Generous intercoolers and aftercoolers: An efficient cooling air system ensures that the compressed air enters the compressed air receiver at a low temperature.
- User-friendly due to fully automatic control via pressure switch with motor circuit breaker and pressure relief valve or, from 5.5 kW, with solenoid relief valve and star-delta-starter
- Quick and easy commissioning thanks to ready-to-connect delivery incl. cable and mains plug