RIK / RIK-H range
These high-performance stationary piston compressors with horizontal compressed air receivers are designed for medium to high compressed air requirements in the industrial sector.
The robust, powder-coated air receivers are manufactured according to the AD2000 directives. The supplied metal bumper set ensures secure positioning. High-quality, robust construction and the low belt drive speeds ensure low-wear operation and a low noise level. The integrated aftercooler ensures high operational reliability and excellent air quality.
The Condor pressure-switch with motor protection switch and pressure relief valve or a solenoid relief valve and star-delta-starter ensure safe operation and fully automatic control. An optional sound insulation box with time-controlled fan is available for extremely noise-sensitive areas.
Motor power: 5.5 – 11.0 kW
Free air delivery: 700 – 1,480 l/min
Operating pressure: 10 + 15 bar
- Durable and low-wear due to robust design and low speeds
- Maintenance-friendly design with easily accessible components
- Quiet thanks to low speeds
- Safety as standard – thanks manufactured according to AD2000 directives, adjusted pressure switch and safety valve mounted ready for operation
- Generous intercoolers and aftercoolers: An efficient cooling air system ensures that the compressed air enters the compressed air receiver at a low temperature.
- User-friendly due to fully automatic control via pressure switch with motor circuit breaker and pressure relief valve or, from 5.5 kW, with solenoid relief valve and star-delta-starter
- Quick and easy commissioning thanks to ready-to-connect delivery incl. cable and mains plug
The RENNER secret of success: Partnership, service-oriented, reliable and short lead times
Innovative strength and high quality standards, coupled with a consistent focus on customer needs and a good price/performance ratio – this is the key to RENNER's success. Once you have purchased a RENNER compressor, you can be rest assure that you will receive a compact, robust, reliable and energy-efficient product specially tailored to your needs. In addition, you can take advantage of a servicing network of well-trained partners worldwide. This not only applies to our area of expertise, screw compressors, but also to piston compressors and oil-free compressed air – made in Germany.
Energy efficiency: a matter of course for RENNER compressors
Whether frequency-controlled, with refrigeration dryer, mounted on a compressed air tank or as a complete compressed air station: energy efficiency is a matter of course at RENNER. All series work extremely cost-efficient.
RENNER has more than 6,000 customizable compressor models on offer. From the pressure level to the energy consumption – we adapt your compressor exactly to your needs.
We are the specialists for compressed air
Quality Made in Germany – that's RENNER! In 1994 Annette and Bernt Renner founded the company in Güglingen, Baden-Württemberg. What started out as a garage with three employees has since developed into an international company with over 160 employees.
RENNER compressors are manufactured with the most modern production processes in every size and finish. From small mobile piston compressors to large SCROLL and screw compressors for industrial installations – compressors from Güglingen are represented all worldwide. RENNER is since 2006 certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.